Eventful Great Australian Bight Safaris
From May until November the Great Australian Bight is home to the Southern Right Whale and our three day Head of Bight Tour looks to showcase the Great Australian Bight, the coastline of the Bunda Cliffs and the unique flora and fauna of the Nullarbor.
Inclusions: All meals, entry fees, activities and tours, all accommodation, GST and Agent Commissions
Exclusions: Whale Flights, Flights – from Adelaide to Ceduna and from Ceduna to Adelaide
– Flights from Adelaide to Ceduna and from Ceduna to Adelaide ($300)
If you want us to book your flights from Adelaide to Ceduna and from Ceduna back to Adelaide, choose this extra.
– Early morning pick up Ceduna Airport
– Explore Ceduna and Surrounds
– Overnight accommodation Ceduna Hotel
Day 2 :
– Travel to Head of Bight
– Spectacular Bunda Cliffs
– Southern Right Whales (in season)
– Overnight Fowlers Bay Units
Day 3 :
– Fowlers Bay Eco Whale Experience (in season)
– Ceduna Aboriginal Arts and Culture Centre
– Fly out from Ceduna to Adelaide
– 3 day tours depart Ceduna daily * #
* Subject to availability of outsourced tours
# Whales are seasonal from May to November, the tour may be booked outside of these dates and the focus then turns to showcasing the Great Australian Bight and it’s coastal rock formations.
– Minimum 2 people
– Tour can be confirmed on availability of outsourced tours