This tour showcases Port Lincoln, it’s abundant coastline and national parks and also the start of the Great Australian Bight. Passengers will also experience the Tesla Electric Boat Marina Cruise to understand the heartbeat of Port Lincoln and swim with Australian Sealions and Dolphins.
Inclusions: All meals, entry fees, activities and tours, All accommodation, GST and Agent Commissions
Exclusions: Cage dive with the Great White Sharks ($395 p.p.+$100 on the boat to enter the water), Swim with Australian Sealions and Dolphins ($195 p.p.), Flights from Adelaide to Port Lincoln and from Port Lincoln to Adelaide
– Early morning pick up Port Lincoln Airport
– Tesla Electric Boat Marina Cruise
– Lunch Del-Giorno’s award winning seafood restaurant
– Marina walk
– Overnight accommodation Port Lincoln Hotel
– Port Lincoln town tour
– Travel via Sheringa, Locks Well, Elliston and Talia Caves
– Venus Bay South Head Walk – dolphins surfing the waves
– Overnight Coodlie Park Farm Retreat
– Nocturnal Wildlife and Stargazing Tour
Optional Experience: ‘Cage dive with the Great White Sharks’ can be added, only then all the activities planned for this day come to expire.
After the ‘Cage dive with the Great White Sharks we will continue our journey to Coodlie Park for our overnight stay.
– Early Morning start
– Swim with sea lions and dolphins in their own natural habitat (OE) or visit Point Labatt Sea lion Colony
– Murphy’s haystacks – granite inselbergs
– Fresh Oysters on deserted and pristine beach
– Fly out from Port Lincoln to Adelaide (optional)
– Cage dive with the Great White Sharks ($395 p.p. + $100 on the boat to enter the water)
Calypso Star (wetsuit and DVD highlight package included)
The first one day shark tour in Australia – all meals and drinks are included. Sharks are easily visible from the boat and each person will spend a minimum of 30 minutes in the actual cage. The rental of the wetsuit and a video highlights package is also included in the price (normal value $75).
– Swim with sea lions and dolphins ($195 p.p.) To be paid to the operator on the day
This is an amazing experience – you may have swum with dolphins at other places around the world but the interaction that you will have with the sea lions and dolphins at Bairds Bay will leave you breathless. Bairds bay is a very sheltered bay on the Eyre Peninsula and passengers board the boat for a short ride to our first stop which is to swim with sea lions. This takes place in approximately 2 metres of water. It is a natural experience and the sea lions come into the sheltered lagoon to interact with us. After this, we head further out into the bay to swim with the dolphins. This happens in four metres of water but is still within the sheltered bay. The tour is 3-4 hours, wetsuit and snorkel equipment is provided at no additional cost
– Flights from Adelaide to Port Lincoln and from Port Lincoln to Adelaide ($300)
If you want us to book your flights from Adelaide to Port Lincoln and from Port Lincoln back to Adelaide, choose this extra.
– 3 day tours depart Port Lincoln daily *
* Subject to availability of outsourced tours
– Minimum 2 people
– Tour can be confirmed on availability of outsourced tours